Front Desk Associate- Eureka
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, either in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, managing provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival or recalling patient to remind them of an appointment; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Advocate for clinic patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures proper clinical documents are filled out properly and all medical records are properly filed.
- Maintains and updates patient accounts by uploading and recording personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by collecting patients’ copays, coinsurance, or any outstanding charges that patients’ would obtain.
- Efficiently creates medical claims outlined by the providers.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- May perform other duties when necessary.
Other related skills necessary for Front Desk Associate:
Be able to work in a Fast Pace Environment, Can Multi-Task, Be Flexible, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Microsoft Office skills, Basic Computer Knowledge.